HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
I hope everyone has had a safe and enjoyable night bringing in 2011. I still can’t believe the first 10 years of the millennium is over. Wow, time truly goes fast. I have my highschool reunion in 5 years haha.
In the spirit of having resolutions, I too have decided to have a few. In the past I chose not to have any because I never kept up with them and I didn’t want to be held accountable for my lack in action. But I’m 24 and not getting any younger. I need to woman-up lol so, in no particular order, here goes:
1. Improve my relationship with God.
2. Become more financially stable.
3. Be a better daughter, sister, friend.
4. Finish my little projects that I start.
5. Start school again.
6. Write more blogs on NGSL.
7. Eat more healthier and exercise more.
8. Be more of a hustler when it comes to www.naturallygiftesl.etsy.com.
9. Take more steps in becoming a small business owner.
10. Donate more of my time.
What are some of you new year’s resolutions?