1. Words can be lethal. The Bible says life and death are in the power of the tongue. I totally believe that.
2. Your words affect/effect those around you, whether you realize it or not.
3. What you say can leave a lasting impression; good or bad.
4. Your thoughts influence your actions or lack thereof.
5. The things others say about you can make or break you.
Although different points it still ties in to the main idea of how we use our words.
I used to believe what negative things were said about me. It was hard hearing them because 1.) I couldn’t believe those individuals thought that of me and 2.)
Every time I did it hurt my spirit. The more I heard the statements the more I
started to think they were true. One day when I feel more comfortable I will
share my whole story but until then….
You ARE what you THNK. It is truly a learning experience. You have to know who you are in God’s eyes. That alone gives you a whole new way of thinking. So
whenever you do hear negative things you can ignore them and not get pulled into
believing the lies. It is not an overnight process. I have to remind myself
this almost every day.
Choose your words wisely. You never know what state of mind a person can be in at any given time. You could possibly say that one thing that breaks the camel’s back. To be continued….